Saturday, August 4, 2007

Prelude to the Tree

Thanks for visiting! This blog is preferred to be coloured in Saffron and Yellow. Because many of the souls here had contributed (sacrificied) for the family members and well being and still felt delighted about their deeds and presence for other, as little as it could be though...

As I go to give a gist of my ancestors, I look at them like a rain drop in the air looking upon at the previous rain drops into the cloud! Like a shoot of a plant looking at its roots with a bow! Having lost my dear Dad, Kalyanasundaram. I think of him at this moment…………………………………………………………………………………………….
……………………………………………………………………………………………………..

If am not wrong, I could collect info about 7 generations staring from my sons! The full credit for this effort, if it deserves, goes to my loving Mother Mrs.Nagalakshmi Kalyanasundaram, living with me now! Also to my uncle Mr.P.V.Raghupathy living at Cuddalore now who called me one day and said “Why don’t you collect all the information of our generations.. I will tell whatever I know. You do it”.

Mainly this blessed Penuparthy Tree details in this, branches out through that of sons of the family while mentioning about the daughters also. At this moment, I thank God Almighty Sri Mashapureeswara & Lokambika for the continued blessings on us! There is a poem in Tamil saying “Avan Arulale Avan Thal Vanangi” – means “We prostrate towards His feet for which we need his mercy & blessings”

The available knowledge as at now could stretch out upto Sri.Subbarama Iyer to peep into the shadow of the Penuparthy tree!

No comments: